This week was not exciting at all, but I’m still linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!
1. Being sick is a good excuse to drink lots o Gatorade. I’d probably drink Gatorade every day for every drink if I could.
2. It wasn’t super nice out last Saturday, but nice enough for us to get outside and shoot some hoops. I was sore on Sunday, but the good kind of sore (…until it mixed with fever aches. that was no fun).
3. Green pancakes for St. Patrick’s Day breakfast. I only had some bisquick, so I mixed it with the rest of my blueberry pancake mix. I also threw in chocolate chips. Festive!
4. M randomly decided he wanted chocolate chip cookies the other night, so made some from scratch. They were delish.
5. This picture is kind of nasty, but hilarious. Halloween mouse decided he wanted in on the good eats (wet kitty food)! Luckily, all the food on the plate was dry, so he didn’t get any on him. Just something funny to come home to.