Today I’m linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
1. Happy March- happy more snow! Somehow once again, I lucked out on Tuesday. Well, I didn’t get a whole snow day, but I did get a snow hour. I opened the blinds for the kitties to look out & they were so cute watching the big flakes. Le jumped at one as it got close to her and Lil started batting the window at one poing. Totes adorbs.
2. Last Friday, Dad & I left work early and went over to Redbird Arena to watch the Morton girls play in the state tournament. They ended up losing on Friday and then again on Saturday, but took home the fourth place trophy! It was so much fun watching them play. For some reason I love the state tournament (I will probably go home this afternoon and watch the boys’ games, even though I don’t know any of the teams). Also, it was a fun Hannah-Dad outing.
3. My mom celebrated her birthday on Wednesday. We went over for dinner and then when we got home, the kitties wanted to send their wishes. 3a- Lena says “Happy birthday grandma! You got cake?” 3b- Lily says “Happy birthday grandma! Get new toys?” My kittens are so thoughtful.
4. I dropped the girls off in Morton this morning before coming to work, so I took advantage of my mom’s Keurig. I think I made a caramel cappuccino. Delish! I haven’t used my owl thermos in a while, so that’s what I brought today. So cute and I love that it’s not wintery so I can use it throughout the year.
5. I made potato soup on Tuesday. It was the perfect snowy-day dinner and has made for great leftovers the rest of the week!